Years teaching at Foothill School: 19 years
- UC Santa Cruz BA in Art History
- San Jose State University Elementary Education Credential / MA in Education
- Married to Joshua Marks, 8th Grade Core Teacher at Redwood Middle School
- Two daughters, Haley and Riley
- No pets (Mr. Marks is allergic to most animals) but I love dogs
Favorite colors: Black and Pea Green
Favorite foods: All Japanese and Italian Food
Grape Soda, Coffee, Ice Tea, and Sparkling Mineral Water
Milky Way Dark, Caramel, Salt Water Taffy, anything Cinnamon
Favorite books:Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery and the Harry Potter Series
You’ve Got Mail, Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, and the Harry Potter Series
Fall, road trips, ice cream, snuggling on the couch with a good book or movie on a cold and rainy day, Huevos Rancheros, eating out, blue jeans, sneakers, my bangs cut the perfect length, crisp white sheets, windy days, Italy, and The Avett Brothers.
Leisure Activities:Reading, sewing, reorganizing and cleaning, and hanging out with the family
Dislikes:Any kind of mess and disorder, vomit, my hair turning gray, oysters, candy with coconut in it, performing on stage, horror films, and unkindness.